Don Bosco Confederation
We are an association that works together with the Selesian Federations and Youth Centres in defence and promotion of childhood and youth, especially where there is risk of social exclusion, through youth activities and the education style of Don Bosco.
The Don Bosco Confederation has developed a series of actions and programmes in its work on prevention, education and comprehensive promotion of children and young people. Its work is carried out at youth centres and associations, at local levels and by the federations at regional level.
VisionThe Don Bosco Confederation is a Salesian organisation committed to young people and a leader in youth and Educational Free Time, which manages its project based on criteria for continued improvement and innovation together with federations and Youth Centres.
- Education centred on the person.
- Education for social integration and transformation.
- Education based on faith and evangelical values.
- Education according to the educational style of Don Bosco.
- The Youth Centre is our educational community.
- Our social participation model prioritises the active role of young people.
- An unconditional welcome for everyone.
- Preferential support for disadvantaged young people.